Proof of Vaccine Protocols
Craft Nova Scotia and The Centre for Craft is required, under the Provincial Proof of Vaccine Policy, to obtain proof of vaccine from all program participants, volunteers, and visitors upon entering our facilities, effective October 4, 2021.
For more information about the provincial policy: https://novascotia.ca/coronavirus/proof-of-full-vaccination-policy/
We are doing our best to make this a smooth process as possible. Thank you for your patience and consideration with team members as we navigate the implementation of the policy and procedures.
There are two ways you can provide your Proof of Vaccination:
Download and sign the attached consent form to enable us to hold a copy of your proof of vaccination on file for the duration of your registered program.
Then follow the link below to fill out the online form, upload your proof of vaccine and attach the signed consent form.
All proof of vaccines will be deleted at the end of the term.
Please present Proof of Vaccine (hard copy or digital) and a valid driver’s license in person to our Studio Coordinator, Alexis Vessey prior to your next class.
Available hours are Tuesday-Thursday 9am- 2pm.
To avoid having to present your proof prior to every class please fill out the attached consent form and present with your proof of vaccine. It gives consent for us to keep a record that you have provided proof.
For information about what is a valid proof of vaccine: Coronavirus (COVID-19): vaccine – Government of Nova Scotia, Canada
Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
If you have any questions, concerns or technical issues please call our Studio Coordinator,
902-429-2524 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Health Protocols for Shared Spaces
- All students and instructors will be required to wear a non-medical mask. Please bring your own.
We will have a supply on hand if needed at the front door. Please ask an instructor for one.
- Sanitizing station is located inside the front door.
- Entrance through the front door of studios and exit through back doors in respective studios will be encouraged (studio side).
- Students and staff are to social distance when possible.
- Each studio is stocked with cleaning product, paper towels, and bins for disposal to clean tools and equipment.
- If you feel sick, please do not come to class, and follow Public Health orders issued by the Chief Medical Officer of Health.
- Registration Close Date- Decisions on whether a class will be running or not will be made one week before the class is scheduled to start.
- A full refund will be paid if cancellation by the student is made prior to the registration close date as outlined in the course description. There will be a 75% refund if cancellation is made on or after the registration close date, up to the day before. No refund will be issued if cancellation is made the day of class or after class has started.
- In the case of a shut-down due to Covid-19, if a class has not started a full refund will be given to students. If a class had started no refund will be given to students. Upon reopening the Centre will commit to scheduled make-up open studio time with instructors for those students.
- If, for any other reason, it is necessary for the Centre to cancel a class, students will be notified immediately and given a full refund.
Policies for studio use
- Studios are not available for business purposes.
- Prior to using the facilities artisans must be approved as a studio user and have an approved Studio Request Form outlining the specific project being completed.
- Studio users must sign a Liability Release Form which will be kept on file.
- Studios are to be kept clean and orderly. All equipment must be put away after use in their proper spots. Clean up after yourself. Please report any spills to the staff.
- Studio users are asked to notify staff of any loss or breakage to equipment or equipment in need of maintenance. This ongoing communication will help us to keep the studios in good working order.
- Studio intended as a workspace not a gathering place. Currently Studio users are not to bring in any guests.
- There is NO SMOKING or ALCOHOL or Drugs in the building, whatsoever.
- Staff at the Center for Craft Nova Scotia has the right to refuse access to studios at any time if they assess any safety and security risks, or disrespect to other studio users and equipment.
- The Centre reserves the right to establish further Policies on Studio Use which will be communicated to all studio users.